Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My God, It's Full of Stars

That's what's written on the front of my writing notebook. On the back? Nothing personal.

My life is full of clichés like that. And that. Truth is, I like the phrase, and 2001: A Space Odyssey follows me everywhere anyway. Oh Hal, that rascal.

Anyway, I intend to transcribe some important notes from this notebook, which I wrote in class. The notebook is all scribbles, bursting with sentence fragments, incomplete words, and otherworldly jibba-jabba. My mad, rad Professor talks 70 miles a minute. An excellent pace, if you ask me- I learn more about writing technique in the first five minutes of each class than I have in most other writing classes all semester... if that makes sense. It's okay if it doesn't. Carry that feeling.

I also intend to eventually invite others here to add thoughts, tips, and extras in the comments. So please, do comment.

This looks like a good place to end without warning and go grab some tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment